E Commerce App

meesho.com online shopping : meesho customer care number

meesho customer care number
Written by Team HCC

www.meesho.com online shopping, meesho whatsapp number, meesho customer care number, मीशो कस्टमर केयर नंबर, is 080 61799600 in meesho?, मीशो ऑनलाइन शॉपिंग, meesho customer care, meesho .com, www.meesho.com online, meesho online shopping login, 080-61799600, [email protected], meesho refund customer care number, meesho.com, meesho helpline number, मीशो हेल्पलाइन नंबर, meesho login, query@meesho, meesho customer, meesho app ka number, www.meesho .com, www meesho कॉम ऑनलाइन शॉपिंग, meesho, meesho customer care helpline number, meesho complaint number, meesho customer care calling, मीशो शॉपिंग, मीशो रिफंड कस्टमर केयर नंबर, meesho delivery contact number, www.meesho .com online shopping, meesho .com online shop, मीशो, meesho help center, 080-6179 9600, meesho helpline number delhi, meesho grievance officer, 61799600, meesho helpline, 080 6179 9600, meesho customer care number hindi, मीशो शॉपिंग ऐप, meesho.com online shopping, meesho shopping online, meesho office contact number, meesho customer number, www meesho com online shopping, meesho customer care number kolkata, meesho new customer care number, meesho ka whatsapp number, मिषो कस्टमर कॅरे नंबर,

Meesho Customer service helpline number:- 080-61799600
Meesho customer care Whatsapp number:- 080 61799600
Call support timings are from:- 10am – 7pm
Website:-  Official Website
[email protected] (customer support)
[email protected] (careers)
meesho Head Office
36, 100 Feet Rd, Opp. to Shilton Royale Hotel, Srinivagilu, Chandra Reddy Layout, S T Bed Layout, Koramangala Bengaluru India 560047

Grievance officer
Name:- Ravleen Kaur
Email:- [email protected]

Social Sites

You can contact Meesho customer care by emailing [email protected] or calling +91 80617 99600. 

You can also contact Meesho for fraud or scams by emailing [email protected]. 

To return an order, you can:~~~ 

  1. Go to the “Orders” tab.
  2. Click on the order you want to return.
  3. Click on the “RETURNS” button.
  4. Select “REFUND”.
  5. Fill out the form and click “Submit”.

FAQ ( frequently asked questions )

Q 1. How do I change my phone number on Meesho?

To change your phone number on Meesho, you can:~~

  • Log into the Supplier Panel.
  • Click on “Support”.
  • Click on the “Account” tab.
  • Select “I want to change my registered phone number”.
  • Add your new number and the reason for the change.
  • Click on “Submit” to raise a ticket.
  • You can also call Meesho’s customer care number at 080-6179 9600

Q 2. How do I connect to Meesho?

To register as a Meesho seller, you can:~~

  • Visit supplier.meesho.com.
  • Click “Start Selling”.
  • Enter your phone number and email ID.
  • Enter your GST and bank account information.
  • Complete your registration.
  • Once you’re registered, you can access the Meesho Supplier Panel. You can list the products you want to sell, and start getting
  • orders from customers. Payments are deposited directly into your bank account after a 7-day payment cycle

Q 3. What is the payout of Meesho?

Meesho sellers keep 100% of the sale price. They don’t pay any commission on payment gateway or cash on delivery orders. Meesho settles payments every 15 days.
Meesho sellers are eligible for a payout of ₹18,000 if they reach a net sales of ₹40,000-₹60,000 within 90 days of registration. Sellers who reach a net sales of ₹60,000- ₹1,00,000 within 90 days of registration receive a payout of ₹26,000.
Meesho also offers superfast pay, which allows sellers to receive 90% of their total outstanding amount within one day of shipping the products. The remaining 10% is processed after the 7 days of delivery.

meesho products list
Also Read :-  सभी एग्जाम की हेल्पलाइन नंबर देखें

meesho online shopping app download

meesho online shopping app login

meesho online shopping phone number login


Check All  HelpLine Number 

Check All Exam Helpline Number

all state helpline number for covid 19

Check All Banking HelpLine Number

CheckAll  HOSPITAL HelpLine Number

Government documents helpline number

Rajasthan District Wise Help Line Number

Check All State Wise Help Line Number 

Check All FOOD BOOKING HelpLine Number

Check All PRIVATE COMPANY  HelpLine Number

Check All MOBILE COMPANY HelpLine Number


Check All Taxi Booking Company HelpLine Number 

सभी प्रकार की हेल्पलाइन नंबर के बारे में जानकारी के लिए हमारे चैनल को सब्सक्राइब करें

Leave a Comment

 About Us  | Contact Us    |  Privacy Policy    |  Disclaimer   

Disclaimer- helpcustomercare.in पर सूचना विभिन्न विभागों की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट से एवं इंटरनेट पर मौजूद टॉप न्यूज़ वेब पोर्टल एवं विभिन्न ब्लॉग / वेबसाइट से सूचना प्राप्त करते हैं। helpcustomercare.in पर सभी प्रकार की सटीक जानकारी देने का प्रयास रहता है। फिर भी किसी भी प्रकार की सूचना में त्रुटि(Error) होने पर helpcustomercare.in की जिम्मेदारी नहीं होगी
helpcustomercare.in-All Rights Reserved